Wine on Tap
Angeline packages several wines in kegs to enhance our growing by-the-glass programs.
Wine on tap is a tremendous advantage to traditional BTG methods. Our wines are “bottled” directly into 5 gallon stainless steel kegs and kept fresh with inert gases. By eliminating packaging and wine spoilage, wine on tap delivers efficiency and savings for the customer, and every pour is true to the original.
Draft Systems are efficient, profitable and sustainable. Learn more.
Wines currently available:
- ANGELINE California Rosé of Pinot Noir
- ANGELINE California Pinot Noir
- ANGELINE California Cabernet Sauvignon
- ANGELINE Reserve Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc
- ANGELINE Reserve Mendocino Pinot Noir
- ANGELINE Reserve Paso Robles Merlot
For more information about the savings and benefits of wine on tap, here are some resources from our partners at FreeFlow. Visit FreeFlow